Starting on March 2, 2020
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
at 5:00-7:00 pm
Struggling Learners and At-Risk Students
- Take an adaptive diagnostic test
- Level Identification
- Students work at their level and move to more difficult concepts and grade level topics
On-Grade Level or Wants to Get Ahead
- Take a diagnostic test to determine their level
- Work on Study Plan
- Mastery towards state standards
Our individualized program is built 100% to the Virginia state standards and provides a highly-engaging and amazingly effective way for students to master all their state standards. Prodigy Individualized Math and Reading Programs are the best solution for practice, instruction, and assessment.
We welcome all math and reading levels. Whether your child is a struggling math student or reader, on grade level, or your child wants to get ahead of the pack, our program will help your child become a confident and successful student.
Prodigy Method: Individualized Math and Reading Programs:
1. DIAGNOSTIC: Students will take a free diagnostic test to identify their individual learning plans.
2. STUDY PLAN: Teachers, parents, and the student will discuss the result and identify the critical areas for study, areas of some study required, and mastered topics. This will lead to the recommended topics for study.
3. LEARNING TIME: Students will visit the Prodigy Center one or two times a week for a total of 90 minutes per week each subject. Students will regularly receive homework.